Quicken Loans Login Portal is one of the largest mortgage loan providers in the United States. It is a well-known company that offers a range of loans and mortgage products. Their products are fixed-rate mortgages, jumbo loans, adjustable-rate mortgages, VA loans, and FHA loans. In addition to that, the users can also modify their plan options by using the young age feature of the company.
The online retail mortgage lender was established in the year 1985 as Rock Financial and in 1999, the company changed its name to Quicken Loans LLC. From 2013 to 2017, the company has closed more than $400 billion of mortgage volume across all 50 states. Recently, the company changed its name to Rocket Mortgage and is considered to be one of the trusted and largest online retail mortgage lenders in the US. Today, we are going to discuss Quicken Loans Login And how you can create an account on Quicken Loans.
Quicken Loan Online
The online retail mortgage lender is available to get loans in all 50 states of the United States along with the District of Columbia. Currently, people are not allowed to get Quicken Loan in Puerto Rico or anywhere outside the United States.
After contacting to quicken loan, you will be assigned some great agents who will guide you on how you can complete the registration process successfully. Meanwhile, Quicken Loan also lets you enjoy a variety of functions which consist of:
- First, you can calculate the amount of money that you are going to pay.
- You can make your payment online.
- You can get access to tools such as mortgage loan calculator, home affordability tool, and a few more.
- The users can check or view their information and documents about loans through their online accounts.
You can get all the essential financial documentation through Quicken Loan’s online interface. With the help of this portal, users can easily access the status of their loans 24/7. If you need the latest updates on time, then you can download its application which is accessible for Android or Apple devices. You can get all this information through their mobile applications as well.
How to Create an Account On Quicken Loan Portal?
To create an online account at Quicken Loan Portal, you need to first visit their website and fill out the registration form correctly. After submitting the required details, your Quicken loan account will be created. Here are the steps that you can follow to complete the Quicken Loan Registration process successfully:
- Step 1: Go to the official homepage of Quicken Loan Portal by visiting its online website.
- Step 2: On the homepage, you will find Sign Up button, click on that.
- Step 3: You will land on its registration page, you have to select one of the options listed there, such as ‘get a new home’ or ‘refinance a loan.
- Step 4: Now, you have to follow the instructions carefully, and fill out the form carefully.
- Step 5: After this, you need to create your login credentials such as your username and a unique password. And that’s it…. Your account is created.
Quicken Loans Login Requirements
After creating an online account at Quicken Loans, you can easily get its access through the login process. But before we start further steps you need to fulfill Quicken Loan Login requirements. Here are the things you will need before starting the Quicken Loan Login Process.
- You will need Quicken Loans (Rocket Mortgage) login web address which is www.rocketmortgage.com/login.
- To get access to your online account, Quicken Loans login credentials will also be required such as a valid username and password.
- An electronic device with an Internet Browser and a good internet connection.
How to Login to Your Quicken Loan Account Online?
If you already have an online account at Quicken loan’s official website, then you don’t need to go through the registration process. However, if you have not created any account, then you must first read the Quicken Loan Registration process given above. After creating your online account, you can go through these below-listed steps in order to Do Quicken Loans Login:
- Step 1: Open your web browser and go to the official website of quicken loan i.e., www.rocketmortgage.com
- Step 2: You will land on its homepage, and press the sign-in button available at the top right corner of the page.
- Step 3: After clicking on that, the login page of the site will open. Please enter your login credentials in the blank spaces.
- Step 4: In the first box, fill your Username, and in the second box enter your password.
- Step 5: At last, click on Log In/ Sign In button to complete the Quicken Loan login process successfully.
Reset Quicken Loans Login Credentials
If in case you have forgotten your account’s password then by using these steps, you can easily reset your password.
- Step 1: First, visit the official site of Quicken Loans and go to its login page.
- Step 2: On that page, you will see the ‘Forgot Password?’ option, click on that tab.
- Step 3: After clicking on that option, you will have to enter your Username and click on Submit button. Now, you will get a set of instructions that you need to follow in order to reset your password.
If you need any kind of help related to Quicken Loans or its sign-up or Quicken Loans Login process, then you can directly contact their customer support. Quicken Loans’ Customer Support number is (800) 603-1955 and you can feel free to contact them anytime during their working hours. The working hours of Quicken Loans’ Customer Support are from 8:30 AM to 9:00 PM ET, however, this timing is for Monday to Friday. Meanwhile, on Saturday you can contact their help desk number from 9:00 AM till 4:00 PM ET.
This was all about Quicken Loans, including its sign-up or Quicken Loans Login Process. If you need more information about their new loan plans then you should contact them at (888) 452-8179. Make sure to dial this number during their working hours which starts from 7:00 AM to midnight ET. However, this timing is only scheduled from Monday to Friday. Meanwhile, on Saturday, the timings for the same will start from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET, whereas on Sunday it will begin from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET.